The next scheduled board meeting is May 11, 2021 immediately after the 5:00 p.m. work session.
The next scheduled board meeting is April 20, 2021 immediately after the 5:00 p.m. work session.
FRANKLIN COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
APRIL 20, 2021
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes of the March 1, 2021 Meeting and the March 15, 2021 Meeting
- Accept payment of bills for the period of February 27, 2021 through April 14, 2021
- Approve Financial Reports, Bank Statements and Reconciliations for February 2021 and March 2021
- Superintendent’s Report
9. Award bid for switches for Belgreen High School to Clearwinds as lowest responsible bidder at bid price of $30,022.73 pending ERate approval
10. Award bid for switches for Tharptown School to Clearwinds as lowest responsible bidder at bid price of $15,661.19 pending ERate approval
11. Award bid for replacement of gym floor at Red Bay High School to Covington Flooring Company as lowest responsible bidder at bid price of $155,010 (State Bond)
12. Approve compensation agreement paying Andrea Hogan, Yearbook Sponsor at Phil Campbell Elementary School $500 in compensation for yearbook supplement for the
2020-2021 school year only, per recommendation by Phil Campbell Elementary School Principal, Jennifer Warhurst. Phil Campbell Elementary School will reimburse the Franklin
County Board of Education the $500.00 plus applicable benefits.
13. Approve the following out of state trips:
a. Belgreen School 5th Grade to Atlanta, Georgia May 7, 2021
b. Franklin County Career Tech (Business FBLA) Atlanta Aquarium, Chick-fil-A College Hall of Fame, and Six Flags in Atlanta, Georgia May 7, 2021
14. Approve the purchase of two 2022 Type “C” 54 passenger (before modification) special
needs school buses from Southland Transportation Group at price of $99,406.61 per unit.
16. Other Business:
17. Next Board Meeting May 11, 2021 immediately following work session – Work Session 5:00 p.m.