Welcome to the Red Bay High School website. We hope you find our site informative and user-friendly. At Red Bay High, we strive to offer curricular and extracurricular opportunities for our students that will open doors to success in life, college, and work performance.
Red Bay High School, in partnership with parents and the community, strives to provide all students with a quality education that will enable them to reach their maximum potential in all areas of skill attainment and social development, allowing them to lead productive lives in an ever changing and complex society.
We, the stakeholders of Red Bay High School, believe:
- Every student deserves a quality education.
- Every student deserves a safe environment that promotes learning
- Every student possesses a unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
- Every individual needs consistent discipline
- Every individual has rights, and with those rights come responsibility.
- Every individual has the right to learn unencumbered by lack of physical or emotional needs.
- Teachers, staff, administrators, parents, and community members share in the responsibility for providing a supportive learning environment.
Red Bay High School, in partnership with parents and the community, strives to provide all students with a quality education that will enable them to maximize their potential. Each year the faculty reflects on the previous year in order to make changes to the educational experience to help each student succeed. This process results in the Alabama Continuous Improvement Plan (ACIP). This plan provides us with specific academic and technology goals. The document is revised each year, to meet the needs for the current academic year. This plan is developed for all students to lead productive lives in an ever changing and complex society.
Parent & Family Engagement Policy 21-22
Address: 800 8th Street East Red Bay, AL 35582 Phone: 256-331-2270 Fax: 256-331-2281 Principal: Paul Humphres