It is the vision of Belgreen High School to foster a rich educational environment that promotes critical thinking, literacy and intellectual curiosity, while also preparing students to succeed in a technologically advanced global society.
The mission of Belgreen High School is to provide a safe and comfortable learning environment that will challenge and motivate students while also preparing the students mentally, physically, socially and emotionally to become productive citizens by providing them with a variety of instructional methods and positive role models.
It is our beliefs that:
- Learning best occurs in a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Parental support enhances a student's achievement.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff.
- Schools must promote ongoing and effective communication in a collaborative community to ensure a feeling of inclusion and involvement.
- Achievement should be recognized and rewarded.
- Learning is a lifelong process and is essential to personal success.
- Educators must be positive role models.
Address: 14220 Hwy. 187 Russellville, Al 35653 Phone: (256)332-1376 Fax: (256)332-7209
Principal: Derek Ergle
Assistant Principal: Brianne Roberts