Tharptown Elementary School
What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Tharptown Elementary School. Student Ambassadors help organize and participate in numerous service-learning projects and perform duties at various school and community events.
Qualifications for Becoming a Student Ambassador
- Must be a 5th or 6th grade student currently enrolled at Tharptown Elementary School
- Possess all A’s or B’s on the student’s last report card from the previous school year
- Have no more than 5 tardies from the current school year
- Have no unexcused absences this school year
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and enthusiasm
Monica Elliot and Brittany Smallwood