FRANKLIN COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
APRIL 29, 2010, 5:15 P.M.
WORK SESSION - 5:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approve Agenda
5. Approve Minutes of the March 25, 2010 Meeting
6. Accept payment of bills for the period of March 25, 2010 through April 28,
7. Approve Financial Report for February 2010
8. Superintendent's Report
9. Approve four day work week for personnel on ten, eleven and twelve month contracts
for the summer months (employees will work extra hours Monday through Thursday
to make up for being off on Friday)
10. Award bid for a Hobart Combi Oven for Vina High School Cafeteria to Dixie Store
Fixtures, as lowest responsible bidder, at bid price of $23,564.00. This purchase will
be made using CNP funds.
11. Award bid for a Serving Line (Counter) for Red Bay High School Cafeteria to
Bresco-Birmingham Restaurant Supply, Inc., as lowest responsible bidder, at bid
price of $19,427.00. This purchase will be made using CNP funds.
13. Other Business:
14. Next Board Meeting, May 6, 2010 - 5:15 p.m., Work Session 5:00 p.m.
(NOTE: THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD AT BELGREEN HIGH