FRANKLIN COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
JANUARY 21, 2010, 5:15 P.M.
WORK SESSION - 5:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approve Agenda
5. Recognize Mr. Ralph Winchester for achieving level 2 in the Alabama Association
of School Boards School Board Member Academy
6. Approve Minutes of the December 11, 2009 Meeting
7. Accept payment of bills for the period of December 11, 2009 through January 20,
8. Approve Financial Reports for October 2009 and November 2009
9. Superintendent's Report
10. Approve the following out-of-state field trips:
•v Phil Campbell High School (two students Kim Sutton and Ashley Kimbrough)-Georgia World Congress Center/International Poultry Expo, January 26, 2010 - January 27, 2010
•v Red Bay High School, Seventh Grade Math Classes - Tennessee Aquarium and IMAX Theater, April 30, 2010
11. Approve mileage rate reimbursement paid to individuals traveling in privately owned
vehicles on official business from 55 cents per mile to 50 cents per mile effective
January 1, 2010
12. Approve Reid Gann as a volunteer baseball assistant coach for Red Bay High School
14. Other Business:
15. Next Board Meeting, February 25, 2010 - 5:15 p.m., Work Session 5:00 p.m.
(NOTE: THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THARPTOWN HIGH