Board of Education
PO Box 610
500 Coffee Avenue NE
Russellville, AL 35653
FRANKLIN COUNTY CHILD NUTRITION
PO BOX 423
Phil Campbell, AL 35581
MYPLATE ICON REPLACES
THE FOOD PYRAMID
* Enjoy your food, but eat less.
* Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
* Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
* Make at least half your grains whole grains.
* Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
Foods to Reduce
* Compare sodium in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals
- and choose the foods with lower numbers.
* Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
HEALTHY EATING HELPS YOU MAKE THE GRADE!!
"In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."